Children’s Foundation volunteers:
- collect donations and introduce the foundation at events
- organise charity campaigns and events
- support and help Children’s Foundation workers in their tasks
- help us find people in need of our aid, cooperation partners and regular donators
- think of new ways to collect donations and introduce the foundation
Abilities/equipment required for volunteering
We expect Children’s Foundation volunteers to be caring and helpful, committed, enthusiastic, able to work with other people, responsible, trustworthy and open.
What will being a volunteer offer you?
Volunteering at the Children’s Foundation will offer exciting challenges in implementing ideas and organising events. You will make new friends, find yourself in good company, gain teamwork experience and have the opportunity to develop further within our organisation. Helping sick children brings happiness into everyone’s lives.
What can our organisation offer you?
Outstanding volunteers will receive a letter of recommendation from us that can be used in future job applications. We offer training and motivational events for our volunteers. It is possible to receive class credit for volunteer hours as well.